Camp & Clinic Policies
- Age/grade levels are established for most camp and clinic series. Please note that age/grade overlap exists in some camps and clinics to account for varying ability in student-athletes.
- Camp descriptions offer guidelines to assist you in selecting the appropriate camp for your student-athlete.
- The use of multiple courts and a high coach-to-camper ratio enables us to address the individual training needs and varied skill levels of the student-athletes at our camps. We will divide groups as appropriate in order to deliver effective overall training.
- Triangle Volleyball Club reserves the right to make placement changes when deemed appropriate.
- For ‘Series’ camps and clinics (YVP, Classic and Elite) the Triangle staff to camper ratio is 1:8.
- Many camps and clinics have minimum and maximum enrollments. Please apply early.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and full payment is required to guarantee placement in camp/clinic.
- Early-bird rates expire at midnight prior to the start date of each camp/clinic.
- Full camp/clinic registration fees apply to every participant.
- No prorates for camps or clinics.
- Online registration through our registration module is REQUIRED and includes completion of a Medical and Liability Waiver.
- Payment options include:
- Online payment by credit card
- Cash, check, and on-site credit card
- Please note that in order to guarantee placement in camp/clinic advance payment is required.
- To mail a check or drop by to make payment we are located at:
Triangle Volleyball Club, 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560 (NEW ADDRESS as of January 1, 2019)
- Returned checks are subject to a $30 returned check fee.
- Walk-ins accepted if space permits. Walk-ins please note the following:
- Arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to start of camp
- Parent must be present to complete waiver
- Each walk-in will still need to complete online registration once on site.
- An automatic confirmation is sent for each camp/clinic registration.
- All student-athletes should have appropriate athletic shoes and kneepads. Basic volleyball equipment and apparel available for purchase in our VolleyShop.
- Where indicated only, participants in some camp/clinic programs will receive a camp/clinic t-shirt. We do our best to accommodate size.
Arrival & Check-In
- Please know that we often have camp/clinic options ocurring at the same time. If you drop your athlete off make sure they are aware of the program they are enrolled in at Triangle.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to camp for check-in.
- The gym will be open no less than 30 minutes prior to each camp.
- For all camps beginning at 9 AM, the gym will be open and staffed starting at 830 AM to accommodate early drop-off of campers.
Full Day Camps
- The gym will be open and staffed starting at 800 AM for those needing to drop off campers.
- These camps include a one (1) hour lunch break from 12 noon – 1 PM. Campers are responsible for their own lunch. During this lunch break the gym is fully supervised.
- If you choose to take your camper off-site for lunch during this time please be sure to inform camp staff prior to doing so.
- Vending machines with assorted snacks and drinks are available.
- After care is available on a case-by-case basis, to be scheduled ahead of time with Triangle administrative staff. After care is supervision of campers until they can be picked up – this does not include separate or special activities. This is available until 430 PM – in situations where campers need to be picked up later, there may be a fee assessed for after care.
- We reserve the right to cancel any camp or clinic which does not achieve established minimum registration requirements. You will be notified by e-mail should a cancellation be necessary. For camps cancelled by Triangle Volleyball Club you will receive a full refund.
- No Shows (def.) – Camp and Clinic participants that have registered for a camp and then do not show up to participate in the camp or clinic without prior communication with Triangle Staff about their absence.
- No Shows that have paid for the camp or clinic forfeit 100% of all camp fees. No shows who are unpaid and do so repeatedly risk losing participation privileges in future Triangle Camps & Clinics.
- Withdrawals (def.) – Participants qualify as a withdrawal from a camp or clinic if they have contacted the Triangle Office about their impending absence prior to the start of the camp or clinic.
- Withdrawals must be communicated by phone (919-462-8196) or email (email@example.com) no less than 48 hours prior to the start of the camp.
- Participants who withdrawal from a camp or clinic and have already paid will receive a credit in their Oasys Sports account (less $20 non-refundable processing fee) to use towards another camp.
- Camp credits are good for the remainder of the camp/clinic season (fall, winter, spring, or summer) only.
- Camp credits are fully transferable to another family member and are good for one year.
- Refunds for Triangle camps and clinics are given only at the discretion of Triangle’s Administrative Staff.