All-American Series clinics take training to the next level. Each is a stand-alone clinic led by a clinician who is/was a collegiate All-American during their playing career. The clinic is narrowly focused on positional-specific techniques/tactics needed by the elite high school and/or club volleyball athlete. Clinic frequency will depend on availability of All-American staffing.
NOTE: Triangle will provide high-level setting for All-American Series attacking camps.ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS:
- Junior boys & girls age 15 & up with considerable high level high school or competitive club experience.
- Younger players will only be allowed to participate by invitation only or administrative approval.
- Participants must play primarily at the position stated and possess mastery of fundamental skills in that position.
- Triangle staff reserve the right to review and adjust clinic rosters to ensure clinic training quality and level.
COST: $60pp (Early-bird); $75 RegularSpace is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. *Early bird rates apply until midnight the day prior to the start of the campREGISTRATION:
- Oasys Sports is the registration module
- Requires a special code which is either sent by invitation only or issued to an approved athlete seeking admittance into the clinic.
- Registration in Oasys Sports and full payment is required to secure a spot in the clinic.
THE MIDDLE BLOCKER with Katie Slay
Sunday, July 28th, 4:30-6:30pm
Kathleen “Katie” Slay is a Triangle alumnae (Class of 2010) and a graduate of Penn State University. During her collegiate career, Katie amassed countless accolades for both her effort on and off court. As a 4-year starting middle blocker, Katie led the Nittany Lions to two National Championships and was selected as an All-American three of her four years. Slay was selected as Big 10 Player of the Week numerous times and was one of the best middle blockers in the nation. Since graduating from Penn State, Katie trained with Team USA and competed for two professional seasons in Europe.